Suggested accommodation (subject to availability) is available at (listed from cheapest to most expensive):
- YHA Oxford: http://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/oxford
This is a youth hotel, located by the train station, about a 17 minutes’ walk from the staion. These are mostly available with shared rooms and facilities.
- University Rooms: http://www.universityrooms.com/en/city/oxford/home/
This contains a variety of College rooms across Oxford, varying from shared to en-suite. Proximity of the rooms varies and availability of rooms will change on a regular basis as College rooms become available.
- Rewley House: https://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/about/accommodation
Mainly en-suite rooms, fantastic location at Wellington Square, close to the centre of Oxford and the venues, no more than 5 minutes’ away from the venues.
- Parklands Hotel: http://www.parklandsoxford.co.uk/
A hotel with en-suite rooms on the Banbury Road, about 15 minutes’ walk away from the venues.
- Linton Lodge: http://www.lintonlodge.com/
A hotel with en-suite rooms, about 20 minutes’ walk away from the venues
- Macdonald Randolf Hotel: http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonald-randolph-hotel/
A more expensive hotel with en-suite rooms, just off the Woodstock Road and close to the town centre. About 9 minutes’ walk away from the Mathematical Institute and St Anne’s College. Less to Somerville College.
- Old Parsonage Hotel: https://www.oldparsonage-hotel.co.uk/
An expensive hotel with en-suite rooms on the banbury road, a 3 minutes’ walk away from the venues, about 10 minutes into the town centre.